Website Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
Responsible for the effective and efficient distribution of product and management of drivers within a specific territory.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Ensure adherence to delivery standards, efficiencies and regulatory requirements
- Manages drivers’ delivery schedules and hours worked
- Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, resolve customer issues
- Serve as liaison between distribution and sales
- Manage and audit team members’ timekeeping
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget
- (Sunday -Thursday) 4:00pm – Finish
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery required
- Requires experience managing people/budgets
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff preferred
- Intermediate computer and database application skills
- Familiarity with DOT regulations
- Valid driver’s license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- CDL A preferred
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.