Website U.S. LUMBER
EWP WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES, WITH PRIOR LUMBER EXPERIENCE, ARE NEEDED TO JOIN OUR WINTER HAVEN BRANCH (LOCATED IN WINTER HAVEN, FL)
Walk-in applications are accepted Mon – Fri at 4800 Recker Hwy, Winter Haven, FL 33880.
The WAREHOUSE PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE is responsible, at various points, for safely operate forklifts or other machinery (chainsaw) in order to complete assigned tasks including loading and unloading, moving, staging, pulling orders and transporting engineered lumber products. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with supervisors, the EWP design team, and other employees in order to complete required work load. Individuals must follow U.S. Lumber safety policies and procedures at all times.
*Engineered Lumber shift begins at 7:00 AM CST until the orders are complete for next day deliveries
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items: Requires the ability to consistently, and often, lift a minimum of 75 lbs
- Responding to public address system announcements, directions from supervisors and managers, warning alarms from other fork lift drivers
- Walking and carrying merchandise: Requires moving around the warehouse to assist others or moving merchandise themselves
- Identify and read tickets, SKU’s, UPC labels and reports: Requires recognizing, identifying and using merchandise and necessary reports.
- Gripping used to operate machinery or hand tools
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year lumber distribution warehouse experience
- Prior lumber experience is required
- Forklift experience required, forklift certification preferred
- Must be able to lift approximately 75 lbs
- Basic math and analytical skills needed
- Must pass the required pre-employment drug test and background check
- Flexible with scheduling
- Successfully complete any required training or orientation programs
- Must be able to follow all U. S. Lumber Group safety policies and procedures
- Self-starter, pro-active and able to take initiative
In addition to offering a challenging work environment, we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Including medical, dental, vision, Company-paid Life and Disability, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, PTO (Paid Time Off), and more!
U.S. Lumber Group LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and are subject to random drug and alcohol screenings.
For more information on U.S. Lumber, please visit our website www.uslumber.com
WALK-IN APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED MON – FRI AT 4800 RECKER HWY, WINTER HAVEN, FL 33880.
Job Type: Full-time
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chainsaw: 1 year (Preferred)
- Engineered Lumber: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
- Ops Manager
- N/A – fixed schedules
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
To apply for this job please visit www.uslumber.com.