Website LEGOLAND Florida
LEGOLAND Florida, 1 Legoland Way
Winter Haven, Florida, 33884
Do you want to work in a fun and energetic environment with the core value of having fun in everything you do? Then apply to work at LEGOLAND Florida Resort! Be a part of building long-term relationships at a world class destination. Here, you will work in an imagination land built for kids to take the lead and geared towards family fun! As the newest player in the theme park capital of the world, LEGOLAND would love to bring in your excitement and energy for becoming number one in the league!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is looking for Seasonal Entertainment Technician to join the LEGOLAND Florida Resort Team.
Maintains the quality of the guest experience to the highest level possible by ensuring that all technical aspects of the show presentation are delivered at consistently excellent levels. Supports and assists the Entertainment Management team at all times in the day to day running of the Department. Operates sound and lighting equipment in accordance to the standards set by the Director of each show.
- Carries out green tag/red tag procedures for all park wide audio/video support systems including but not limited to: park background music using Nion MediaMatrix, digital video displays, ride audio and theatrical only lighting systems, and paging microphones.
- Assists in the green tag and maintenance of the 4D theatre, ensuring that all show effects, lighting, audio, and projection are properly calibrated and in good working order.
- Troubleshoot audio related issues from power to signal and make basic repairs to speaker connections, cones, and amplifiers through soldering, rewiring, or exchange out of equipment
- Performs regular maintenance on equipment and reports all defects to the Lead Technician.
- Performs scene shifts, prop changes, assist as needed with costume changes, and provides theatrical support including but no limited to: show/event installation, strike, and operation; monthly venue maintenance programs; cross-training, and covering open positions.
- Provides theatrical support including but no limited to: show/event installation, strike, and operation; monthly venue maintenance programs; cross-training of positions
- Serves as radio carrier to help solidify issues that arise throughout the day on any park background music, intercom or ride paging units, and/or video systems.
- Carries out all necessary technical pre and post show checks of equipment and props to ensure the safety and good working order of all equipment.
- Carries out regular maintenance checks on all equipment in the facility and reports all issues and defects to an Entertainment Supervisor including effects, lighting, and show control in the 4D Theatre.
- Troubleshoot as needed and make minor repairs on scenic elements, sound systems, lighting fixtures, special effects, and other technical components
- Attends all rehearsal periods as required to maintain or vary LEGOLAND Florida’s show program.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment in the control, stage and backstage areas at all times.
- Assists other Entertainment MCs in maintaining clean and safe facility environments when required.
- Performs other duties as outlined by Management for the good of the Department and Park
Requires a working knowledge of technical theatre, including but not limited to: audio and lighting systems, video, prop maintenance, show control, pyrotechnics and audio repair. Two years of experience in operating lighting and sound equipment for live performances preferred. A working knowledge of the operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment associated with a park wide audio/video support systems including but not limited to: digital media interfaces such as Peavey Media Matrix, Alcorn McBride, in-ground speakers such as TIC & Klipsch, Real3D movie projection and other various types of video projection also preferred. Must have excellent organizational and planning skills. Self-motivated and demonstrated initiative. Leads by example with a demonstrated history of supporting colleagues. Strong problem solving skills and dedicated to providing outstanding guest service. Requires the ability to remain calm under pressure. Theme park experience a plus.
To apply for this job please visit merlin.csod.com.