Are you our next Environmental Technician?
The Environmental Technician provides the facility with Environmental support to assure compliance with regulatory and corporate EHS requirements. Primary responsibility for collection of environmental samples for compliance determination.Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers. Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What will you do?
- Troubleshoots and manages environmental field sampling data using an electronic database.
- Performs inspections of plant areas to assure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Performs miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- Conducts facility environmental testing and sampling in accordance with strict regulatory procedures. This may include providing technical training to assist with on-going compliance.
What do you need for this role?
- High School/GED required.
- 1+ years of Environmental Health and Safety experience required.
- Environmental and Permitting Regulatory Matters experience.
- Operations knowledge.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs – Apply today and join our team!
To apply for this job please visit mosaic.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.