Website Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille
Working for Harry’s is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a team that understands the importance of hiring individuals who are engaged by their work, have the skill to do the job and have great attitudes. We set clear expectations, provide comprehensive training, support and recognize great performance. We are committed to providing an environment that you will look forward to working every day. Our mission is to not only to create raving fans of our customers, but also of our employees. The development of customer loyalty and employee loyalty are our highest priority.
Experienced Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years in a fast-paced, high volume, full service restaurant.
- Experience managing both front and back of the house is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop others and promote a teamwork atmosphere.
- Ability to train, mentor and develop team members so that they can be set up for complete success.
- Solid track record and work history in previous positions.
- Must be dependable, reliable and a motivated individual.
- Experience in budgeting and food/labor cost control with the ability to achieve profit objectives.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (days, nights and weekends).
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- Holiday Pay (Thanksgiving & Christmas)
- Monthly Performance Based Bonuses
- Excellent Training Program
- Continued Management Development
- Personal Dining Privileges
- Five day work week
Interviews are being scheduled. For immediate consideration, submit your resume today.
Harry’s of America
9995 Gate Parkway North, Suite 400B
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
FAX your resume to 904-642-7918
EMAIL your resume by responding to the Craigslist email address
Do your homework! Check us out on the web @ www.hookedonharrys.com