Website Bob's Carpet & Flooring
Flooring Sales Consultant Job Purpose:
We here at Bob’s Carpet & Flooring will provide customers with a first-class sales experience by answering questions concerning their flooring needs and offering excellent products and customer service.
Flooring Sales Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships to promote and enhance sales
- Maintain the cleanliness and visual appeal of the store and product displays
- Promote and share product knowledge among the other sales consultants
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork to process customer orders in a timely manner
- Accurately process and document customer payments
- Conduct job site visits to obtain measurements for product (when applicable)
- Maintain confidentiality concerning employees, pricing and internal operations
- Adhere to any and all company policies and procedures
Flooring Sales Consultant Requirements:
Time and detail oriented, friendly, people person, able to write and verbally communicate on a professional level, well groomed, have own transportation and able to work a 40-hour work week including some weekends.
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.