Website Guest Services
The Assistant Manager assists the Unit Manager in all aspects of center operations and floor management, including food, beverage, equipment, and property to facilitate the fulfillment of financial goals and company initiatives. In addition, the Assistant Manager assists in cultivating a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level. The Assistant Manager also works towards motivating employees, instilling accountability, and achieving results to drive success in the position.
- Receive direction from the Unit Manager and assist in the overall management of the unit’s operations, including planning and developing daily operations; forecasting and analyzing sales, labor, and profit; and, ensuring compliance with established budget; and scheduling, supervising, and participating in the operational duties specific to the unit.
- Assist in recruiting, supervising, training, scheduling, disciplining, reviewing, and directing the unit’s staff.
- Maintain accounting records, daily reporting requirement, and cash control. Assist in managing P&L statement.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit’s equipment, food production and handling, cooking, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify Unit Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
- Perform unit opening and/or closing procedures.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Bachelor’s or Business Degree preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in related management required.
- Food Safety Certified a plus.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire workday and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Standard commercial cooking machinery and utensils (pots and pans, fryers, stove, among others)
- Cash registers/POS system
- Typical office equipment (computer, fax, telephone, copier, scanner, among others).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit guestservices.csod.com.