Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
First Shift: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
Forklift Operators are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, labeling, stacking, staging, and transporting products into and out of distribution center/warehouse using stand-up forklifts with clamp. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other associates and productively with little supervision. Following company safety policies and procedures is of great importance to this position. Provide outstanding service to the customer by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner is key for this position.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Arranges product and loads/unloads trucks with consideration to size, weight, and height
• Inspect and document condition of industrial equipment
• Works productively receiving and picking products with little supervision
• Provides and inspires outstanding service to customers by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner
• Maintains condition of distribution center and warehouse work area
• Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
• Additional duties as assigned by distribution center or warehouse management
• A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
• Must be eighteen years of age or older
• At least 1-year experience on a stand-up forklift preferred, experience with clamp attachment is a plus
• Must be able to work continuously standing for long periods
• Experience with RF equipment preferred
• Must be able to work overtime and adjust schedule as needed
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background investigation
• Complete benefits package
• 401k with company match
• Paid weekly
• Vacation immediately
• Personal time after 90 days
• Paid holidays
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.