RMFG seeking a Forklift Operator who can assist in unloading trucks Requires prior experience on a sit-down forklift, within the past 6 months.
SPECIFIC DUTIES: 1) Perform any of the following activities at various levels of speed as directed by the Team Leader:
- Safely Operate Forklift and material handling equipment.
- Perform inventory functions including but not exclusive to Cycle counts, physical inventory, product checks…
- Load and receive materials from trailers.
- Load, store, move materials in and out of racking
- Perform loading documentation process in accordance with Hazmat rules
- Operate and use plant’s warehouse management system/RFID
- Hand stack palletized product as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
1) Able to visually concentrate and listen intensely for extended periods of time.
2) Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach and climb consistently for twelve hours.
3) Must be able to read, write and speak English. 5) Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
To apply for this job please visit www.resourcemfg.com.