Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
- Safely operates forklift and/or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting products
- Works cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks
- Arranges cartons on pallets keeping in mind size, weight, height, etc.
- Loads trucks keeping in mind cubic weight, size and characteristics (i.e., easily crushable,) in mind
- Works productively (i.e., receiving products, picking products, etc.) with little supervision
- Provides and inspires outstanding service to customers (i.e., stores, etc.) by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Maintains condition of Distribution Center and/or warehouse work area (I.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc)
- Additional duties as assigned by distribution center or warehouse management
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
Must be eighteen years of age or older
Forklift Operators must have at least 1-year warehouse experience and for lift position require 1-year experience on a stand-up forklift
Must be able to pass a drug test
Must be able to pass a background investigation
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.