Website SPCA Florida
SPCA Florida is looking for someone who is a one-of-a-kind individual. We’re making things better for pets, people, and the planet, through our various initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents on the long-term benefits of good medical care, and making Polk County a No-Kill Community. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend SPCA Florida as a place to work, who believe in our Vision, and who are committed to delivering superior customer experience.
SPCA in Florida! We are actively seeking a full-time Foster Care Coordinator for our Adoption Center. The Foster Care Coordinator actively promotes and supports foster programs in order to move animals to foster care. Promotes the development of partnerships for the foster programs as they relate to the SPCA Florida goals and mission. Provides high-quality service and leadership to individuals who participate in the foster program.
Candidates must have the following to qualify for our interview process:
- Preferred: High School diploma or GED with 3+ years’ experience in animal welfare.
- Basic animal medical knowledge required.
- Basic computer skills required – Microsoft Office
- Social media skills required.
- Knowledge of Petpoint a plus
- Scheduling will be as needed to facilitate business hours – generally 5, 8 hour days.
- Candidates must be eager to learn, have initiative, great customer service skills and able to work with only minor supervision.
- Organization skills a must.
We offer competitive wages, discounts on veterinary services (for your pet) and full benefits – affordable medical, dental, vision, life, disability – along with a 403(b), PTO and paid holidays. Salary commensurate with experience.
We are an EOE and DFWP; background checks conducted.
To apply for this job please visit newton.newtonsoftware.com.