Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Do you want to work in a fun and energetic environment with the core value of having fun in everything you do? Then apply to work at LEGOLAND Florida Resort! Be a part of building long-term relationships at a world class destination. Here, you will work in an imagination land built for kids to take the lead and geared towards family fun! As the newest player in the theme park capital of the world, LEGOLAND would love to bring in your excitement and energy for becoming number one in the league!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is looking for a Part Time Front Desk Associate to join the LEGOLAND Florida Resort Team at the Beach Retreat.
About the role:
The Front Office Desk Associate is responsible for the hotel as it relates to guest service, cash handling and overall communications.
- Checking guest in to the resort, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled and accurate information is established.
- Maintain and improve the quality of guest service.
- Process all payments in accordance with established hotel policies.
- Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests for guest room reservations, changes, cancellations and information.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls that transpire through the PBX.
- Assist guest services, safety services, housekeeping and engineering teams with accommodating guest requests.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. With more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions, and uniquely themed LEGOLAND Water Park, LEGOLAND Hotel, and LEGOLAND Beach Resort inspired by the LEGO and DUPLO brands, LEGOLAND is geared towards family fun! LEGOLAND Florida Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments plc. A business built on fun, Merlin is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 15 hotels, and 6 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. Our aim is to deliver unique, memorable, and rewarding experiences to millions of visitors across our growing estate of the best known names in global leisure.
We know this is a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it…click here to see us in action!
To apply for this job please visit merlin.csod.com.