Website Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bartow is currently seeking a reliable and experienced Front Desk Guest Services Associate.
The Front Desk is often the first point of contact and the first impression for our Guests. Warm, knowledgeable service and helpful guidance reassure guests they’ve made the right choice to stay with us. To deliver a great guest experience, a Front Desk Guest Services Representative will check guests in and out efficiently, and make sure they have all they need for a great stay in between.
A Guest Services Associate will be responsible for the daily operation of the Hotel Front Desk and must greet, host, and assist our Guests while promoting and achieving the goals of the Guest Services Team. A Guest Services Representative is responsible for portraying the Hotel in a professional manner highlighting the Company’s standard for service.
The ideal applicant should be capable of working autonomously with no one to assist him or her with basic functions of a professional environment and have open availability.
Duties May Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Routinely make Guest reservations
- Obtain proper payment for all Guests at Check In
- Maintain a professional work environment
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Check guests out
- Take action to solve guest problems or complaints using appropriate service recovery guidelines
- Balance cash drawers and record receipts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Preferably have at least one year of experience as a Hotel Front Desk Associate.
- Be someone who has a reputation for delivering great service.
- Contribute to the daily operation of the Front Desk-Guest Services Department by working efficiently to ensure the Supervisor’s expectations are met.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with fellow team members.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of one year Hotel Front Desk experience is strongly preferred.
- Open availability for shifts every day. (Monday thru Sunday)
- Weekends and Holidays Required.
- Must be available to start employment immediately.
- All Applicants must consent to and pass a full background and drug screening.
*Applicants with availability restrictions will not be considered.
- Apply IN PERSON only at the Hotel Front Desk located at 1565 North Broadway Avenue in Bartow.
- Please be sure to provide detailed work experience on the application.
- CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS AN APPLICATION IS COMPLETED IN PERSON. SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!
To apply for this job please visit www.ihg.com.