Website Star Pizza Box
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
General Labor – Star Pizza Box – Lakeland, FL
6094 US Hwy 98 South
Lakeland, Florida, 33812-4347
Our Star Pizza Box plant in Lakeland, FL, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the General Labor Position in the production dept. This is an entry level, hourly position where advancement in operations is expected. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, good communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, experience in a manufacturing environment, and a strong desire to succeed and advance in the company. The facility operates on 1 shift with overtime as needed by customer demands. Benefits include insurance, 401K, paid vacation.
Learns to operate equipment at a satisfactory level as assigned. Performs inspections on various equipment for proper operation and report questionable conditions Performs various housekeeping, cleaning, and organizing functions with minimal supervision to ensure areas are clean and free from debris.
• Ability to safely operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, and perform duties as assigned.
• Ability to work safely, comply with all safety rules, lift, push or pull >50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement, do basic math, and some computer skills.
• General mechanical aptitude & trouble shooting skills
• Ability to perform complete make ready and shut down
• Understanding of Quality Inspection Criteria
• Product Identification and Labeling
• Maintain Waste and Efficiency standards
• Must be flexible on shift as overtime is required
• Must pass a background check, pre-employment drug screen and physical
• HS diploma or GED required.
Industrial manufacturing experience is preferred. If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.