The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) is responsible for managing the entire operations of a single restaurant, in accordance with the companys Quality Service Cleanliness (QSC) standards as defined by the Operations Manual, for all shifts within the restaurant.
- Responsible for all Popeyes Corporate operations and sanitation standards within the restaurant. Including Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI), Mystery Shop, and Restaurant Visitation Audit (RVA) scores.
- Supervises hourly staff and restaurant management to maintain a proper level of customer service, resolves customer complaints as required; and trains management to do so as well.
- Prepares all required reports mandated by Area Manager and trains staff to ensure that all levels of management in the restaurant can do so as well.
- Supervises all levels of personnel in the cleaning of equipment and restaurant facilities to ensure Popeyes standards are met.
- Follows-up on inventory count from previous night to ensure proper product line variances are met.
- Responsible for cash control of .1 or better in the restaurant.
- Responsible for all levels of training throughout the restaurant, including management and crew.
- Hires, terminates and transfers all restaurant personnel ensuring that appropriate level of staffing is maintained. Ensures that proper scheduling is met to accomplish restaurant standards and goals. Ensures compliance with EEO Regulations and all other legal regulations are met.
- Analyze cost controls and sales trends to ensure financial goals are met. Develops and/or implements programs or procedures to ensure that financial goals are met.
- Achieves planned Store Operating Profit (SOP) percent
- Achieves planned SOP dollars
- Controls General & Administration (G & A) expenses to meet plan
- Develops monthly projections of Profit and Loss (P & L)
- Implements local promotions and marketing plans
- Monitors sales projections and budgets vs. actual sales
- Implements approved sales building programs
- Aware of competitive actions and growth
- Aware of community changes and the effects it may have on sales
- Ensures correct execution of all current Point of Purchase (POP) placement
- Performs one shift critique on all shifts running personnel each month.
- Implements training, motivation and retention programs at all levels in the restaurant.
- Works with management to provide monthly game plan execution and review
- Helps build a positive and motivating environment for all employees that is committed to delivering superior customer service.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Two years of college education preferred.
- One to three years of first line supervisory or management experience or equivalent, preferably from a restaurant or customer service environment.
- Has completed the following Internal Certification Programs:
- Basic Management Training (BMT) workbook and class:
- Intermediate Management Training (IMT) or equivalent
- Applied Food Safety (AFS) class
- Must be able to work well under pressure with a heavy workload in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible to work a variety of schedules to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills as well as command of the English language are required.
This job description is a generic listing of the responsibilities of this position; some of these responsibilities may not be required at all times.
Brand: Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen
Address: 2550 N US Hwy. 98 Lakeland, FL – 33809