Website LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Do you want to work in a fun and energetic environment with the core value of having fun in everything you do? Then apply to work at LEGOLAND Florida Resort! Be a part of building long-term relationships at a world class destination. Here, you will work in an imagination land built for kids to take the lead and geared towards family fun! As the newest player in the theme park capital of the world, LEGOLAND would love to bring in your excitement and energy for becoming number one in the league!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is looking for a Guest Experience Host – Hotel F&B Busser to join the LEGOLAND Florida Resort Team.
About the Role:
Maintains cleanliness standards for all areas of the restaurants. Assists servers and bartenders in clearing and cleaning tables, floors and all other areas of the restaurants. Assists in the setup and clear down of the front of house restaurant operation. Follows all LEGOLAND Florida safety, sanitation, and cleanliness standards and polices. May work in multiple outlets and with Special Events as well.
- Keep restaurant tables, floors and all areas of the restaurants and bars clean and orderly.
- Provides Hotel/Beach Retreat guests with outstanding service going above and beyond in all aspects of the job role in line with LEGOLAND and Merlin standards.
- Assists servers, bartenders and greeters with smooth operations of the restaurants.
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation requirements.
Experience within a full service restaurant and/or hotel is preferred. This position requires a hospitable nature with a desire to give service on the highest possible level and the ability to work as part of a team. Must be able to work in a very fast paced, multi task environment. Must be able to work in both an indoor and outdoor, year-round environment with exposure to a variety of changing weather conditions.
- Ability to stand for long and sustained periods of time.
- Intermittent and prolonged walking to move about the resort site, and interact with guests and employees.
- Hearing sufficient to communicate with guests and/or employees.
- Various inside and outside locations with varying temperatures and floor surfaces.
Other Job Requirements:
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays, and weekends to support resort operations.
- Must be able to pass a Food Handler and Alcohol Awareness Exam
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. With more than50 rides, shows, and attractions, and uniquely themed LEGOLAND Water Park, LEGOLAND Hotel, and LEGOLAND Beach Resort inspired by the LEGO and DUPLO brands, LEGOLAND is geared towards family fun!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is part of Merlin Entertainments plc. A business built on fun, Merlin is a global leader in location based, family entertainment. As Europe’s Number 1 and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin now operates over 100 attractions, 15 hotels, and 6 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4continents. Our aim is to deliver unique, memorable, and rewarding experiences to millions of visitors across our growing estate of the best known names in global leisure.
We know this is a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it…click here to see us in action!
To apply for this job please visit merlin.csod.com.