Website Lakeland Harley-Davidson
Lakeland Harley-Davidson is in immediate need of a reliable, driven, enthusiastic Motorcycle Sales Professional to join our Sales Department. Here are some of the requirements that you must possess to be considered for this position:
– Be Reliable – must be able to be on time for work and work the duration of your shift
– Hard Working
– Ability to work well with people, Good Customer Service experience
– Enthusiastic, Good Work Ethic, Driven and Must Possess a Positive Attitude!
– Sales Experience with Motorcycles/Powersports and/or Vehicle Sales Experience
– Must possess a Valid FL Driver’s License with a Motorcycle Endorsement
– Be able to physically ride with confidence any size motorcycle – experienced rider preferred!
– Be available to work on Weekends, both Saturday and Sunday’s
– Must be professional
– Must have the ability to multi-task and be open minded to learning more
– Must have reliable transportation ability to commute to Lakeland, FL
Apply at this Location:
4202 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Lakeland FL 33805
Ask for Mike Collette ~ Sales Manager
Or Apply Online at http://www.lakelandhd.com/apply-for-a-job–xcareers, please include your resume
The All New Lakeland Harley Davidson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free work environment. We look forward to meeting you soon!