Be A Part Of What’s Trending At Today’s Chili’s.
Make Money. Grow Your Career. Be a Chilihead.
Our Hosts and Hostesses begin each experience for every Guest that walks into our restaurants by providing hospitality and service that is absolutely Chili’s. If you take pride in providing a warm welcome and want to make money while growing your career on a schedule that works for you, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking fun, outgoing, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time Hosts/Hostesses
- Give a warm welcome to every Guest
- Manage the wait list
- Communicate Guest concerns to the Manager as appropriate
- Answering telephone within three rings and direct calls
- Helping fellow Team Members when appropriate
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth
- Great Team atmosphere and culture
- Friendly, warm, and caring attitude that’s always ready to greet with a smile
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary
- No experience necessary
What makes a good job, a great job:
- Team Member dining program
- 401K Plan
- Referral bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Career growth
- Education credits
- Flexible online scheduling for family, 2nd jobs, school, and life
- Highly competitive earnings opportunities
- Anniversary Gift Program
- Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, and even autos
Chili’s™ was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we’ve boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day. Our Team Members work in a positive environment that is committed to our Purpose to Connect, Serve, and Give to Create the Best Life.
To apply for this job please visit brinker.taleo.net.