Florida Presbyterian Homes, Inc
Located in Lakeland, Florida Presbyterian Homes is a 68 bed, Joint Commission accredited nursing care center and 45 bed ALF. The nursing center has 34 beds dedicated to post-acute rehabilitation and 34 beds dedicated to long-term care. We are a single campus, continuing care retirement community that serves 325 residents
This commitment is reflected in our Mission Statement:
Florida Presbyterian Homes provides compassionate, personalized continuing care and service of the highest quality, consistent with our Christian heritage.
We are glad to see that you are interested in joining us in this exciting and rewarding work and ministry.:
Full-time Employee Benefits:
Retirement Plan (Company matched 4% 403b)Health Insurance (Company pays 90%)Company-paid Life and LTD Visions, Dental, Life, STD LTDPTO
On-site Gym and Wellness Director
Referral BonusTuition reimbursement programDiscounted dining and grab and go mealsTickets at work discounted amusement parks and entertainmentCommunity outreach and employee appreciation eventsYears of Service awards
Part-time Employee Benefits
PTO based on hours worked
On-site Gym and Wellness Director
Referral BonusTuition reimbursement programDiscounted dining and grab and go mealsTickets at work discounted amusement parks and entertainmentCommunity outreach and employee appreciation eventsYears of Service awards:
Purpose of this position:
To perform the day-to-day housekeeping functions in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
High school diploma or G.E.D.
Flooring experience in carpet, and regular housekeeping duties.
Experience is cleaning outside and inside windows.
Some experience is helpful and essential, but not a requirement. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Ensures the highest standards of cleanliness to meet infection control standards in assigned areas of the facility.
- Adheres to the cleaning schedule
- Functions independently with flexibility. Is willing to work out of assigned areas when needed.
- Pays close attention to details (blinds, baseboards, window sills, outside areas)
- Maintains cart and/or work area and keeps cleaning materials stocked, in order to deliver cleaning services without interruption.
- Carries out systematic cleaning as required with the use of laundry machinery.
- Ensures the correct and safe use of equipment and chemicals. Always follows manufacturerâ€™s instructions and ensures regulations are adhered to.
- Maintans pertinent records for accountability.
- Responds to and assists with fire drills and nurse calls.
- Achieves a high level of resident satisfaction.
- Contributes to a high level of teamwork and team member satisfaction
- Contributes to a high level of satisfaction with other internal and external customers.
- Promote the Homesâ€™ mission and vision. Helps maintain a good public relations program that serves the best interest of the community.
Safety, Equipment, and Supply Functions:
- Is aware of and embraces FPH and departmentâ€™s safety policies and procedures. Takes appropriate precautions and uses safety equipment, when performing tasks requiring such.
- Is aware of and understands safety risks and helps coworkers work safely.
- Participate in activities that achieve previous yearâ€™s development plan.
- Promptly attends and participates in annual training, mandatory meetings, hazardous communication, universal precaution and hurricane preparedness and other required training programs.
- Evaluates performance against expectations and adjusts for improvements.
- Attend and maintain current CPR/First Aid and Security certifications.
- Behaviors demonstrate an understanding of the needs of our residents, accompanied by a desire to help; strives for high levels of resident and customer satisfaction so that resident and customer expectations are exceeded while maintaining privacy and confidentiality as required by HIPAA guidelines.
- Demonstrates appropriate behaviors that focus and improve on teamwork and employee satisfaction so that voluntary employee turnover is reduced â€“ includes (but not limited to) assisting in the orientation of new team members/employees; collaborates with other team members/employees.
- Consistently demonstrates efficient use of all FPHâ€™s resources and actively participates in activities that promote stewardship; respect for facilities and equipment, management of supply expenses, improved product utilization, product safety, labor cost management and process improvement so that the Homes quality and financial goals are met.
- Consistently reports for work on time, rarely absent, has a positive attitude, cooperates with staff and residents and respects the dignity of all.
- With supervisor, develops a personal development plan (see below) at annual evaluation date so that opportunities for improvement are identified. Documents continued progress toward identified goals.: