Website Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bartow is currently seeking reliable and experienced Housekeeping Attendants that will be responsible for the daily Housekeeping and Laundry operations to ensure product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to Hotel Guests according to the expected service standards.
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Routinely perform all necessary Housekeeping duties including making beds, vacuuming and cleaning guest rooms to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Contribute to the daily operation of the Housekeeping and Laundry Department by working efficiently to ensure the Supervisor’s expectations are met.
- Inspect all assigned rooms and public areas to ensure furnishings, guest rooms & suites, equipment, linens, and public areas are clean and in good repair to meet guest satisfaction.
- Ensure rooms are 100% clean and properly prepared so our guests are comfortable.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with fellow team members.
- May be assigned to assist with deep cleaning projects and/or assist fellow team members and/or Laundry staff during high-volume periods.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of one year Housekeeping or Residential Cleaning Experience is strongly preferred.
- Open availability from 8am to 6pm everyday. (Monday thru Sunday)
- Must be available to start employment immediately.
- All Applicants must consent to and pass a full background and drug screening.
*Applicants with availability restrictions will not be considered.
- Apply in person only at the Hotel Front Desk located at 1565 North Broadway Avenue in Bartow.
- Please be sure to provide detailed work experience on the application.
- CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS AN APPLICATION IS COMPLETED IN PERSON. NO PHONE CALLS!
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!
To apply for this job please visit www.ihg.com.