Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Typically works M-F 8-5
The successful candidate will work as a member of the Corporate Human Resources team, with a primary focus on data administration and system support. Duties include ensuring that e-documents are properly completed and information entered is accurate in our HRMS system.
- Responding to questions from team members via telephone and email regarding HR data
- Reviews/approves data changes, administers password resets, executes bulk supervisor changes, etc… in current HRMS system (Workday)
- Office supply management and general office support
- Creating, maintaining and purging personnel files and benefits files
- Support of various campus activities and other admin duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: 1-3 years administrative support experience, preferably in a Human Resources environment
- Previous administrative level use of Workday a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills; excellent attention to detail; desire to learn
- Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively in two-way verbal and written communications