Website Integrated Supply Network
- Answers team member questions regarding benefit programs and assists with open enrollment and other benefits related activities.
- Completion of new hire onboarding paperwork, entering new hires into UltiPro and entering all personnel change forms into UltiPro HRIS.
- Run administrative and other HR reports as required.
- Time and attendance review and, after training, process payroll
- Understanding of payroll concepts and processes
- FMLA and other leave administration
- Workers’ compensation administration
- Unemployment compensation claims management
- Provide guidance to team members on Human Resources matters
- Office administration to include but not limited to filing, office supply ordering, updating phone lists and intranet among other tasks assigned by supervisor.
The above position description is intended to describe the general content, identify the essential functions of, and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Workload prioritization
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity
- Can effectively interact with employees from senior management to the front-line
- Assertive yet compassionate, progressive yet grounded in best practices
- Possess exceptional planning, coordinating and project management skills for implementation of new policies and procedures – a motivated innovator
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Proficient to advanced PC Skills including MS Word, MS Excel, & MS PowerPoint.
- Must be able to read and/or interpret numbers and letters correctly
- Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation
- Good reasoning abilities; Sound judgment; Resourcefulness
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior or Human Resources or equivalent work experience, education combination.
- 1- 2 years of HR Administration experience required.
- Experience with UltiPro or similar HRIS preferred.
- Experience with wage-and-hour laws and regulations to efficiently help process bi-weekly payroll and accruals
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Minimal travel required.
ISN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression national origin, marital status, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.