Client Reference Code: 247787
At A Glance:
- Full-time, entry and midlevel sales and support role emphasizing customer relationship-building and product knowledge in the communications and entertainment technology space. Advancement potential and additional commission bonuses.
- Inside Sales Representative Retention: A persuasive communicator and good listener with a competitive, goal-oriented nature ready to learn a variety of programs and platforms, comfortable in a busy office environment.
- Benefits include paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, free Spectrum services, tuition reimbursement and more.
What is the Inside Sales Representative Retention role?
As a Retention Representative, youll learn the art of active listening and apply your problem-solving skills to deescalate customer concerns. Use your way with words to engage you callers, reinforcing the range and power of Spectrums unique products and their value to generate sales. Provide exceptional service by promoting our campaigns and saving plans to customers all over the country from one of our comfortable modern call centers. Alleviating customer concerns and bringing them around to value-added plans will be your specialty as you seamlessly transition between conversation and computer billing and requisition programs. As a diplomatic specialist, youre all about appealing to customers with data and tact. Youll even collect commission bonuses for your qualified core upgrading efforts, which can boost your salary to six figures.
Its all about learning and growing
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. With lots of dedicated peer and mentor support, our fully paid training programs shape our Representatives into quick-thinking authorities. Well bring you up to speed on Spectrums product suite and our competitors products in about a month, including telephone, data, wireless, and video. As products are updated, so are you, so you can pass that knowledge on to your customers.
With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed. Get started at a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.
The benefits are clear
In addition to the core benefits industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, paid training and time off we offer free Spectrum products and services, education assistance, child care discounts, and a selection of other programs to help support you and your family.
Whats required to get started?
The minimum requirements for Inside Sales Representatives Retention are:
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently in order to communicate with customers and colleagues in a clear, straightforward and professional manner
- Ability to empathize with the customer
- Problem solver with effective persuasion skills
- Ability to effectively trouble-shoot technical problems
- Ability to work independently; highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to show judgment and initiative
- Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner
- Strong working knowledge of cable communications products and services to include video (TV), data (internet) and voice (telephone)
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to demonstrate a record of success in your sales career to date
- Knowledge of Business Telecom complexities
High school diploma or equivalent
Related Work Experience 2 years
Customer Service / Telephone sales experience
CSG billing software experience preferred
Strong sales level knowledge of complex services (Hosted Voice, Cloud Services) is preferred
Job Code : CRT110 Residential Retention Rep Nonexempt
To apply for this job please visit jobs.spectrum.com.