Website Children's Home Society of Florida
CHS: Reshaping the future for children from Children’s Home Society Florida on Vimeo.
Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
Then Children’s Home Society of Florida is for you!
As an Intake/Placement Specialist you will provide the technical and organizational support in developing, maintaining, and integrating the agency’s information system, sustaining data integrity, and reporting on the agency’s information.
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package, including generous paid time off and holidays
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in children and families within your own community!
- Complete and submit necessary documentation to partner and/or lead agencies for placement.
- Prepares and analyzes information for use in assigning cases to dependency units.
- Maintain and review any necessary data related to placement in Florida Safe Family Networks (FSFN) and other relevant information systems.
- Setup and maintain cases in the client information system related to placement.
- Monitor placement changes and update the client information system and FSFN accordingly.
- Track and review client exit interviews for accuracy.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from partner and/or lead agencies for acceptance of new intakes.
- Provide on call support as required or scheduled.
- Maintains placement files and any related supporting documentation.
- Act as a liaison with the CBC, the clients and other parties relevant for placement.
- Monitor and report on performance for permanency and contract measures.
- Monitor and report on contract measure targets.
- May maintain and/or assist with the group homes and shelters re-licensing.
- Participate in the quality management process.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to effectively and efficiently providing customer service satisfaction with positive service delivery results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to:
- Handle confidential information appropriately
- Work independently
- Learn computer skills sufficient to perform all essential functions
- Be sensitive to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics
- Work in a diverse environment
- Bachelor degree in Human Services or a related degree, required
- Minimum of two years experience in human services or related field
- Florida Driver’s License within 30 days from hire
- Child Protection Professional certification, preferred
- Experience in the delivery of services in a dependency environment, preferred
With our innovative practices and commitment to excellence, we are the only organization with the size, scope and depth of services that can reshape the future for children. With more than 1,800 team members, CHS is the #1 provider of services and solutions to children and families in Florida.
To apply for this job please visit careers-chsfl.icims.com.