Website Lakeland Auto Mall
Lakeland Auto Mall is looking for qualified people to join our Internet sales team. Our success is based on the quality of the individuals we hire and their ability to perform at a high level. We are looking for more great people to join our team of talented professionals.
Let us put your career in the fast lane! We offer unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to our industry leading benefits package. We reward associates who can anticipate and exceed our customers needs. Top performers deserve top pay. If you have the drive to succeed, we have the job opening to help get you there!
- Can you put on a bright smile and a great attitude every day?
- Can you create results and accomplish goals?
- Are you a person who likes to “take action?”
- Do you enjoy the ability to interact and connect with new people?
- Do you have the ability to persuade with confidence?
- Are you capable of multi-tasking when needed?
If so…let’s get started!
The Internet Sales Associate is directly responsible for selling vehicles to customers. The Sales Associate will provide customers with product information and excellent customer service to ensure a positive buying experience.
- Must have professional phone skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be capable of performing data entry and comprehending internal CRM system
- Prospect on a day-to-day basis by phone, mail, and person to person maintain a prospect development system
- Must have diligent follow-up skills
- Recognize that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and strive to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Understand the dealerships inventory on a daily basis
- Attend meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product
- Demonstrate proper interaction with customers, co-workers, and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Bilingual – Spanish/English a plus!
- Experience providing quality customer service
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
- Demonstrate superior communication skills
- Must demonstrate computer literacy
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Normal office environment
- Prolonged periods of personal computer usage and data entry
- Ability to work Monday – Sunday with varied hour
- High school degree or equivalent
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Medical & Dental Plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Fantastic advancement opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit newton.newtonsoftware.com.