Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Supports the execution of all processes and procedures related to inventory accuracy. Performs warehouse bin accuracy and maintains inventory shrink. Utilizes Order Management System and various types of material handling equipment.
3rd shift (Thurs-Sun 11P-7A)
- Generating cycle counts, maintaining logs and statistics, verifying the inventory, reconciling all differences and maintaining a detailed inventory in the interest of the customer and Saddle Creek.
- Processing customer return orders on a timely and accurate basis according to customer request.
- Organization of files, manuals and projects to ensure the proper information and documentation
- Generating and retention of all required inventory reporting
- Researches problem orders and receipts
- Performs system entries to maintain inventory and bin accuracy
- Utilizes Material Handling Equipment to organize and transport product
- Communicates, trains, and interacts with all levels of associates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a working knowledge of Business English, spelling and math, office practices and procedures.
- Ability to: type accurately, prepare and maintain complex records and reports follow written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Prior Inventory control experience in a warehouse environment preferred. WMS experience is a plus.
- Must have good problem solving skills, stress management skills and demonstrates flexibility.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed based on business necessity.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft WORD, EXCEL preferred.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to transport up to 20 lbs.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Must be able to operate a forklift comfortable and efficiently.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent required. Additional education a plus.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with Order management system / inventory systems in a high volume facility.
- Fulfillment/Distribution center environment which includes exposure to work at varying heights; varying temperatures; moderate and consistent noise levels.