Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (PICS
Welcome to PICS Inventory!
We are the nation’s 3rd largest inventory company and we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our proven and successful team. We are growing and searching for driven, personable and reliable candidates to become a part of our new District in the Kissimmee area. Do you have what it takes to shine? Find out more about the position below and apply to have a preliminary phone screening scheduled.
Auditor Job Description:
- Physical counts of retail and grocery stores.
- Make use of a 10-key data entry machine.
- Requires use of a 2-step ladder.
- Ability to stand, bend and stoop during shift.
- Ability to crouch down for bottom shelf merchandise.
- Positive attitude.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Early morning work starting at 5 AM.
- Occasional night and weekend shifts.
- No prior experience required.
- Requires stepping up on step stools and stooping down to count merchandise from top shelves to bottom shelves.
- Paid training.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Part time position typically 10-20 hours/week.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 key: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Key Leader
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday