Website Krispy Kreme
Looking for a Part Time Opportunity (20-25 hours/week)? Join our Growing Team!
¿Está buscando una oportunidad a tiempo parcial?
4209 S. Florida Ave. Lakeland, FL 33813
We’re delighted you’re interested in joining the Krispy Kreme team. Just like our doughnuts, we guarantee that if you’re hired it will be a SWEET experience you won’t soon forget. Our Food Service – Cashier and Crew Member are essential to the magical experience that is Krispy Kreme and are therefore extremely important to us!
The Krispy Kreme experience is often all it takes to make our guests smile, but it’s the friendly faces they encounter within our shops every day that make their smiles last a little longer. Imagine a day of making people happy and creating memorable experiences. Now that’s a fun job! Would you be a great Brand Ambassador for Krispy Kreme?
Food Service – Retail – Team Member –is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
Crew Member Responsibilities
– Answering questions and providing courteous service to customers
– Taking and completing orders accurately and efficiently
– Politely engaging in suggestive selling techniques
– Accepting payment for product and delivering correct change
– Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards
– Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut processing (glaze, fillings and icings – using the correct formula)
– Restocking products to guarantee freshness
– Performing sanitation duties in order to maintain an internal and external clean, safe and sanitary shop. Duties will vary and must be maintained to ensure the company standards
– Unloading delivery trucks
-Follow procedures and company standards as outlined in the Krispy Kreme Retail and Processing Specialist Training
– Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
– Offer product samples to customers at GM’s discretion
– Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential skills and Experience:
– Excellent customer service skills required
– Excellent communication skills required
– Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money, required
– Basic literacy skills required
– Pass a pre-employment drug screen
We are a fun, dynamic team and are looking for the next Super Star to join our organization. We offer room for growth and career advancement opportunities.
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
– Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 25 pounds frequently
– Using cleaning materials and equipment
– Ability to reach the counter or drive through
– Must be able to grasp products without crushing
If interested, please do not call but use the following link:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.pfrsolutions.com/WDS3/Default.aspx?linkcode=AA3FF84AAB9E93FFC3FA25A9BCE62964340 →