Website Bahama Bay Resort & Spa
Envision your career with one of the world’s largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you’ll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional “Count on Me!” service to our customers.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals’ full-time associates enjoy health benefits as well as a generous 401k plan and a paid time-off program.
Provide courteous and professional food and beverage service to guests in compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as federal, state and local regulations. Provide any necessary assistance to visitors or guests.
- Set the assigned area in preparation for on-time opening and ensure that it is fully equipped with products, equipment, tools, etc. necessary to properly service guests.
- Perform all steps of service in compliance with company standards to achieve excellent guest service and satisfaction.
- Properly fill orders placed by guests, doing so in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure that the dining area(s) as well as service area(s) and all equipment are clean and in proper working condition.
- Properly follow all established cash handling procedures and make sure all food and beverage served are accounted for in the point of sale system.
- Address customer concerns promptly and appropriately to ensure they leave the restaurant satisfied.
- Follow all opening and closing procedures and checklists. Perform all necessary cleaning assignments.
- Assist in the training of new personnel and ensure that new employees are fully oriented to proper procedures and policies.
- Participate in physical inventories.
This position is located in Davenport near the Four Corners area.Qualifications:
High School diploma or equivalent
6-12 months experience as Server.
To apply for this job please visit www.wyndhamdestinations.com.