Website Mizkan America
SUMMARY: The Warehouse Lead is responsible for shipping, receiving, warehousing, transportation, clerical and inventory control activities. The Warehouse Lead will also assist the Warehouse Supervisor with daily activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor with implementing goals, objectives, policies and standard operating procedures for the warehouse department.
- Assist clerks with clerical duties as needed.
- Assist shipper-receivers with duties as needed.
- Assist warehouse personnel to troubleshoot product, work order, transportation and/or other problems.
- Optimize warehousing laying and space, inventory turns, pallet exchange and minimize scrap and obsolete products.
- Prepare documents, reports and analyses.
- Investigate complaints such as damaged items, lost goods, shipping delays, etc.
- Work with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with the activities of other functions.
- Assist employees engaged in shipping, receiving, warehousing and inventory control activities.
- Enforce company policies
- Promote good housekeeping conditions and safe operating procedures.
- Responsible for food product quality and safety.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Associate degree, preferred
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 2 – 4 yrs experience Lead experience, in warehouse environment is required.
- Food processing, liquid filling/bottling or consumer goods manufacturing/packaging experience is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Must be well organized, results oriented, problem solving ability
- Must possess strong leadership, team building skills
- Must possess the ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively
- Must have basic computer skills
- Show good judgment and sound reasoning skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.