Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
The Legal Assistant has general responsibility for all administrative support for the Legal Department. The position coordinates and oversees technical and office administrative support work, as well as operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities. He/She is responsible for performing a variety of administrative support duties including preparing legal documents, proofing and editing, preparing correspondence, reports, forms and presentations, aligning calendars, filing, and other administrative work required.
- Assist with documentation, processing and tracking of all legal projects.
- Provides organizational support for projects, initiatives, new business opportunities, and proposals.
- Serve as liaison between customers, vendors, internal partners and the department regarding the status of pending legal matters.
- Draft and prepare any necessary project reports.
- Assist with the drafting and completion of minor legal correspondence, projects and documents.
- Coordinate with the contract repository manager to ensure up-to-date and accurate contract files.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Develop presentations and materials for internal customers.
- Perform legal research.
- High School Diploma (or GED) required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in an administrative role within the legal field a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office and be “systems” savvy including utilization of the internet.
- Ability to write, review, and edit professional letters, routine reports, documents, and other correspondence.
- Ability to create and facilitate an environment that fosters teamwork and trust.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multitask and work independently.
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.