Website AAF Flanders
AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter® and the AAF International® brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world’s largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
From set-up to packaging, ensure that all phases of filter production are productive on line, including overseeing up to 10 other employees. As the Line Leader you will have to learn all positions on the line.
- Before starting to work each day, Safety Audits must be completed and turned into the Supervisor.
- Check raw materials for quality to insure they meet specifications.
- Reject raw materials that do not meet the company’s quality specifications.
- Order raw materials to ensure material are on line before schedule run.
- Prep all materials that are to be produced.
- Ensure assemblers have a steady supply of frames and glue.
- Monitor machinery for problems that may arise so that quality and performance levels are maintained.
- Troubleshoot basic machine problems and quality issues.
- Prepare for changeovers and perform line changeover.
- Keep accurate hourly production, scrap and downtime on lines Production Report and Day-by- Hour boards.
- Inspect filters and filter packaging at various stages of production, making corrections as necessary.
- End of shift make sure line is set up for the minimum of 2 hours for the next shift.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Order raw materials and have machinery set up for the next shift to insure a smooth transition.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping in the work area, wiping down the machinery and work station with rags, sweeping, removing trash and always turning off machinery before cleaning. Remember to put all supplies back in proper location when not in use.
- Continuous Communication with Supervisor of any issues with the raw materials or machinery.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aafintl.com.