Website Kelley Lakeland Truck Store
The Lot Porter will be responsible for checking-in new inventory and parking it on the lot. The ideal candidate will be energetic, professional, and organized. The Lot Porter is also responsible for working with vendors to make sure vehicles are properly detailed.
- Check-in all new inventory and keep it organized according to dealership standards, including making key tags for new inventory, and parking inventory on the lot.
- Keep track of all vehicles and keys at all times.
- Work with vendors to make sure vehicles are lot ready.
- Move vehicles for customer appointments and vehicle delivery.
- Be punctual for all work schedules and meetings.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance of yourself and work areas.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience as a lot porter in an automotive dealership preferred.
- Well-organized with customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Full-time, flexible schedule to include evenings and/or weekends.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Must pass drug screening and background check. Kelley Automotive Group is a drug-free workplace.
- Must be able to drive standard and manual transmission vehicles.
Join us and see why we’re the highest Google-rated truck dealership in Central Florida!
About Kelley Automotive Group
Kelley Automotive Group has been bringing Florida the best in new and used vehicles for decades, and we’re proud to have recently earned one of twenty 2019 GMC Dealer of the Year awards by GM. We received the only one in the state of Florida!With a new GMC/Buick store in Bartow, a truck store in Lakeland, a Chevy store in Chiefland, a special finance store in Auburndale, and your one-of-a-kind, hard-to-find vehicles in Winter Haven, we’ve got you covered from Tampa to Polk County, to Orlando and beyond. A locally, family-owned dealership, we pride ourselves on not only giving our customers great deals, but also on making sure we provide the best customer service. The Kelley family has been proud to serve Polk County’s automotive needs for the last 50 years.