Website AAF Flanders
AAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter® and the AAF International® brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world’s largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
purpose of position
To pleat rolls of laminated media into pleat elements for the production lines.
- Before starting to work each day, Safety Audits must be completed and turned into the Line Leader.
- Set up machinery to the required setting for the product scheduled to be produced.
- Make sure that the correct raw materials are being used for the filters scheduled to be produced and is of good quality.
- Load rolls of laminated media onto the machine spindle rod, as media gets pleated cut pleated media to proper size determined by marker.
- Monitor the quality of the pleated elements during the process.
- After a roll is finished, load another roll into the machine with minimum interruption to the assembling process.
- At specific times some sizes need to be cut by hand on a cut down table.
- Maintain Housekeeping: keep machinery and work area, orderly, clean & safe to eliminate accidents.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Continuous Communication with Line Leader or Supervisor of any issues with the raw materials or machinery.
- As a team member you will be trained to work in numerous positions.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/16 “.
- Must be able to learn how to operate machinery.
- Must be able to learn to read and follow schedule.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must have basic math skills.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.