Website Sam's Club
What you’ll do…
Are you ready to help shape a member’s entire shopping experience by giving them a positive first and last impression? We are looking for people who take pride in their work to join our team. As a Maintenance Associate at Sam’s Club, you are responsible for ensuring members see a well-kept parking lot, clean restrooms, and clean floors. This means you are constantly on your feet and on the go. However, maintaining a positive attitude will ensure customers have a great experience from start to finish.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You take pride in your work
• You’re comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You can work an entire shift on your feet and work in physically demanding environments.
You will make an impact by:
• Ensuring a safe and clean environment for members and associates by performing maintenance as necessary
• Ensuring customers have a great first and last impression
• Maintaining a positive attitude
The maintenance associate role is a great way to get started on your Sam’s Club career journey. Apply now!
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.