Website Lakeshore Management
Join a winning team and find a career – not just a job!
Lakeshore Management Inc. is a National Mobile Home operator in 12 states that is seeking motivated, hardworking and career minded individuals to join our great team of professionals. Lakeshore is a dynamic, fast-growing company that has been in business since 1998 and has seen 65% growth in the past 10 years.
We are seeking Full Time Maintenance Technicians that, under the direction of the Property and District Managers, will ensure the property and all common areas are maintained in a visually appealing, clean and safe condition. Following all safety procedures and maintaining a safe work environment are top priorities. Landscaping, mowing, edging, plowing (if applicable) and doing janitorial tasks are all part of the job.
• High school diploma or equivalent required;
• Requires a minimum of two (2) years of experience in landscaping, general maintenance or handy work; plumbing or carpentry a plus;
• Must be flexible, willing to work on-call and respond to after-hours emergency situations on the property;
• Must be able to lift 50 – 100 lbs following appropriate safety procedures;
• Must be comfortable in and willing to work in all weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow, etc);
• Must be comfortable performing janitorial duties.
Lakeshore offers a competitive salary. Wages for this position are dependent upon experience and area of responsibility. Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability and Life Insurance are also included in the benefits package.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, submit to a criminal background check and have an acceptable driving record.
EEO. Lakeshore supports a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background, credit and motor vehicle license checks, and pre-employment drug testing.
Please copy and paste the link below to your browser to apply:
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.