Website ResProp Management
ResProp Management’s mission is to empower people to rise up and live abundantly. We combine a powerful online platform with high-autonomy teams building tech-enabled solutions to attack real economy sectors ripe for innovation. ResProp Management is the real estate private equity company within the Trustwork Nation. Our aim is to be the premier service to investors and owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets, have consistently performed in the top quartile of all real estate private equity companies, and we were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S. If you are a bold entrepreneur who gets excited about making a difference, keep reading.
At ResProp Management you will work with A-level talent to drive superior returns for our investors in a principled way. You will interface with our sister companies, InvestRes and Trustwork, to apply cutting-edge technology to our business that charts a new course in residential real estate. Come help us empower people to rise up and live abundantly.
Before applying please review our ideals and virtues at trustwork.com/#about.
The Lead Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in overseeing the maintenance of the property, including repairs, the make-ready process, and preventative maintenance. Our Lead Maintenance Technicians are customer-focused, team players who take pride in completing make-readies, maintaining the property’s appearance, preventative maintenance, and ensuring residents’ work orders are completed timely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Respond to and work order requests in a timely manner
- Ensure the property’s appearance is excellent by picking up trash, replacing lightbulbs, painting and performing repairs
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor with make-readies, vendor scheduling, and ordering parts if needed
- Provide excellent service when interacting with residents, guests, and vendors
- Identify any issues regarding safety, hazardous conditions or maintenance needs in the community and correct them or report them to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Perform preventative maintenance throughout the property
- Prepare vacant apartments for move-in
- Respond to and complete work orders including repairing and replacing appliances, plumbing systems, and air conditioning, heating, and electrical systems, etc.
- Assist other maintenance teammates through sharing knowledge on and answering questions they may have
- Close work orders in Yardi with notes
- Deliver notices to residents and assist with other tasks as needed
- Additional duties may apply.
What you must have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred but not required
- At least 3 years of general maintenance/general repair experience, at least 1 year of apartment maintenance required
- EPA Type I, Type II or Universal certification required; CPO certification preferred
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, electronic systems, all major appliances
- Trade Licensing preferred but not required
- CAMT preferred
- Must have own tool kit
- Must live within 30 minutes of property
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to accommodate a rotating on-call schedule
What we provide:
- Coaching and stretch assignments that will test your limits
- Competitive salary and equity awards
- Discounted rent at any properties owned by ResProp Management
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan