Website Best Buy
Our Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring, fast, friendly, and accurate customer service for all Major Appliance Specialty Sales (MASS) customers. They are primarily responsible for providing an excellent customer experience and accurately processing transactions, which includes new orders and returns & exchanges while following the Best Buy selling-skills sales process.
This role requires customer follow up, which will include working in Order Management System (OMS) queue & alerts, escalation management, scheduling deliveries, and reviewing purchase orders or validating stock levels. Partnering with product process teams on inventory variance research, license plate accuracy, inspection and at-risk inventory management.
- Provides order and escalation support by answering customer calls on the sales process, scheduling deliveries, post-sale calls or addressing problems & concerns, processing system queues & alerts and report reconciliation.
- Processes sales transactions including new orders, returns & exchanges, releases, and more while following the Best Buy selling-skills sales process.
- Provides research and resolution assistance of inventory discrepancies found through report reconciliation on open orders and product transaction reports while following asset protection guidelines.
- Maintains knowledge of multi-channel sales systems such as OMS, Field Management System (FMS), online ordering and more to ensure customers technology needs are met.
- Engages in self-development to uphold awareness of sales initiatives, programs, strategies, tools and available resources.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
Join our team!
While you’re busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we’re working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let’s do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.