Continuously improving manufacturing processes in terms of quality and performance measurements, and identifying and eliminating bottleneck areas.
Seek to ensure reliability of plant and equipment operation while optimizing maintenance and operation costs and satisfying all safety, environmental etc. regulations in the process.
Design, document, troubleshoot and lead the launch of new products and processes from an engineering perspective.
Identify and solve safety concerns encountered during design and study of manufacturing processes.
Devise hands on improvement processes to reduce scrap and defects while improving throughput and document SOP’s and the implementation of Best Practices into the facility by utilizing engineering techniques such as, but not limited to, Process Flow Design, FMEA, Time Study, Poke Yoke, etc.
Coordinate the installation of new equipment to maximize production efficiency and maintainability.
Work with production to make modifications to equipment and work areas for maximum efficiency of operation.
Maintain a knowledge base in the capacity of existing utilities and the current level of utilization.
Stay abreast of the latest safety, environmental and other regulations which affect the facility to ensure compliance.
Work with the Plant Manager & higher levels of mgt to plan for the future of the site.
Oversee the maintenance of the equipment and the facility to ensure the company receives maximum utilization of its assets.
Ensure that systems are in place & followed to maintain reliability of the equipment & processes.
Keep written documentation of environmental compliance current.
Periodically prepare reports to satisfy environmental and safety regulations and ensure a safe and professional work environment.
Leadership role for project initiatives aimed at reducing down time, improving reliability, conserving energy, and upgrading equipment.
During the absence of the Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Supervisor or Lead will manage the department.
Bachelor’s degree preferred; 5+ years of maintenance and 5 yrs. high speed manufacturing experience.
5-7 yrs. of increasing levels of supervisory roles of people & processes required.
Demonstrated ability to support a long term maintenance plan showing year over year improvement in Reliability, Maintenance KPIs and maintenance cost.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
Working knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
Working knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices and manufacturing management.
Working knowledge of key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or supplier.
- ISO, Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement strategy and/or TPM Certifications highly desired.
Strong experience in project management preferred; experience in Equipment Preventive Maintenance Management.
Strong experience and working knowledge of plant maintenance software, SAP preferred
Our top candidate will have maintenance management experience in a high speed manufacturing environment, distribution or related business—preferably food or beverage. Experience with successful preventive and predictive maintenance programs, scheduling of personnel and maintenance tasks, and knowledge of SAP is preferred. A technical degree is desired and a familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) is a plus. Refresco offers an excellent benefits package with competitive salary along with, most importantly, an opportunity to grow a very successful career as an OWNER in our business.
Refresco is a proud EEOC/AA employer
Job Type: Full-time
Maintenance Management Experience in the Food and Beverage Industry: 5 years
- Bachelors or better
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.