As the Manager, Brand Marketing Management, you will drive the brand marketing strategy of Publix Super Markets across a range of product category offerings. This is achieved by serving as the liaison between Product/Service Vice Presidents (including Corporate Purchasing, Omnichannel, Customer Service and Pharmacy), leading cross-functional strategic planning efforts between Marketing and Corporate Purchasing Business Development Directors (BDDs), and ensuring the continual development, utilization and positioning of the Publix brand.
- leads and directs a team of Brand Marketing professionals that will identify business and customer needs through market and consumer research
- identifies priority marketing plans, campaigns, and research to maximize marketing support delivered to achieve optimal business unit growth.
- leads annual research planning process by identifying consumer and market research needs for the upcoming year
- identifies optimal brand strategies and positioning for all Publix corporate brands
- identifies improvement opportunities for private label package design processes within the Marketing department
- oversees Brand Marketing’s involvement and inputs into the Business Plan Initiatives
- drives Marketing innovation and quality improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication from an AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited university or equivalent experience
- at least five (5) or more years’ experience in product marketing or brand management (Supermarket, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Restaurant)
- expert knowledge of product, services and brand marketing
- knowledge of marketing strategy development, marketing research and consumer insights process
- expert knowledge of product development, marketing planning and execution
- expert knowledge of grocery/retail industry, competitor, consumer macro trends, category management, retail merchandising and promotion.
- knowledge of marketing communications process and creative design process
- knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) and Quality Decision Process (QDP) tools
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint computer software programs
- ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- ability to travel across the country during evenings, weekends, and holidays. Travel may take up to 7-10 days
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from an AACSB accredited university
- Seven (7) or more years’ experience in product marketing or brand management (Supermarket, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Restaurant) with supervisory experience
- knowledge of Publix and cross-functional department structure
Hours of Work
Minimum 45 hours per week.
Frequency of Pay
Minimum Base Pay
Maximum Base Pay
Potential Annual Pay with Bonus
104,975 – 157,105
Year End Bonus
One month’s pay (pro-rated in the first year) if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
▪ Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
▪ An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
▪ 401(k) retirement savings plan
▪ Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
▪ Group dental plan
▪ Group vision plan
▪ Sick pay
▪ Long-term disability insurance
▪ Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Vacation pay
▪ Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
▪ Paycheck direct deposit
▪ Credit union
▪ Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
▪ 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.