Website The Florida Tropics
Manager, Ticket Sales & Service – Full-Time Position:
The Florida Tropics are looking for a Manager of Ticket Sales and Service to assist the teams ticket sales goals and growth of the department. The Manager, Ticket Sales and Service will report to the Director of Ticket Sales and assist with the day-to-day objectives of the Management group. Candidate must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, which may include weekends, holidays, and hours outside the normal 9-5:30pm.
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
- Generate new business revenue through ticket sales using sales methods including face-to-face meetings, cold calls, prospecting and networking through both events and social/digital media.
- Responsible for the department sales of new Full, Partial and Group Outing ticket packages and Hospitality spaces to both corporations and the general public for both indoor and outdoor franchises.
- Assist with the management and hiring of all full and part time ticket sales representatives and interns
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals as assigned to department
- Implement, demonstrate, and mentor outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
- Provide a superior level of customer service to existing and new business clients
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions
- Assist General Manager and Director of Ticket Sales in all business operations as it relates to company entities
- 1-2 Years prior ticket sales experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Dreamweaver) is preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills required
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment required
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Sales and Commission driven
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred but not required
- Experience with SCORE CRM preferred but not required
About Florida Tropics Soccer Club: Florida Tropics SC is a professional soccer organization based in Lakeland, Florida. The Tropics operate a Major Arena Soccer League Franchise (Florida Tropics SC who play at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland), a USL Two franchise (Lakeland Tropics who play at historic Bryant Stadium in Lakeland), the 2019 United Premier Soccer League national champion Tropics SC who play at Lake Myrtle Sports Park in Auburndale, and a WPSL franchise (Florida Tropics SC Women’s). The Tropics youth club umbrella includes Lakeland Tropics FC, Pinellas County United Tropics, and the Celebration Tropics. The Tropics are owned and operated by Central Florida Sports Ventures, LLC, headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. More information can be found at www.FLTropics.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.