Reliance Healthcare Network
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
A Member Services Representative coordinates and participates in a variety of duties associated with the Call Center, daily services of answering patient questions, resolving individual problems, scheduling appointments, and directing call to the appropriate staff. The position also provides administrative services under the direction of the Center’s management. Provide extraordinary customer service to all internal and external customers (including patients and other team members).
- Interact appropriately with patients and record information while answering in-coming calls, returning messages, and scheduling appointments for patients.
- Clearly communicate information to providers, patients and other individuals.
- Direct in-coming calls to appropriate staff member, take detailed messages, and ensure messages are clear and provided to appropriate individuals.
- Utilize computer programs to schedule patient appointments, check patients in and out, print out relevant forms for processing, and schedule appointments.
- Meet center standards for calls in areas such a volume, quality, and accuracy.
- Investigate and follow up on patient complaints and inquiries.
- Document all calls and notes into Patient’s chart in EMR system.
- Verify patient insurance via phone; update patients’ chart with accurate information.
- Transmit correspondence by mail, e-mail, or fax. Representatives will also conduct administrative and Front Desk duties when coverage is required.
- Maintaining monthly spreadsheets and reports; reporting on work status.
- Other duties as assigned or modified.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in similar roles. (Medical knowledge preferred)
- EMR system experience. (eClinical Works preferred)
- Required high school diploma
REQUIRED SKILLS OR LICENSES:
- Skill in operating phones, personal computer, software and other IT systems.
- Skill in Microsoft Office Programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Skill in oral communication (Fluent in English required).
- Ability to communicate with providers, employees, patients and other individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
To apply for this job please visit reliancehealthcarenetwork.bamboohr.com.