Website Sam's Club
What you’ll do…
You will sweep us off our feet if:
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
- You’re comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
- You’re a problem solver who tackles obstacles head-on to ensure each task is completed with excellence
- You are able to pick up boxes and other heavy objects weighing more than 50 pounds
You will make an impact by:
- Promptly unloading trucks
- Assisting fellow associates as needed throughout the store
- Sorting and stocking products on shelves and in the backroom
- Engaging with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude
- Maintaining a clean, neat, and member-ready area
Minimum Qualifications: Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date. 6 months retail experience and 6 months customer service experience.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Forklift Certification within 90 days of job entry date. Required to safely utilize pallet jacks within thirty days.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.