Website Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
- Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a warehouse facility. Utilize hand trucks, forklifts,conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within or between storage facilities.
- The physical, fast-paced position requires continual lifting, lowering and sliding cases of product which weigh 35 – 45 lbs. and occasionally may weigh up to 60 lbs.
- Maintain the highest of quality product and service, accuracy and team work.
- Perform under the guidance of each Dept’s SOP and/or direction of the area supervisor.
- Effectively understand and utilize the MWS (scanners, laptops, etc.) and Company mainframe (minimal access) within each respective department.
- Perform any and all other warehouse functions when requested by management.
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment.
- Conduct inventory counts.
- Adhere to all safety procedures/standards within the course of performing job duties.
- Report to work daily and adhere to Southern Glazer’s time and attendance policy.
- Work hours are Monday thru Friday,11 am to 7:30 pm;overtime as required especially during October, November, and December.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Lift 35 – 60 pounds consistently and on a repetitive basis.
Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Familiar with warehouse management systems for tracking case volume and product placement within warehouse facility.
- Shipping/receiving, general warehouse and packaging skills.
- Previous distribution center experience.
- Forklift operating experience or certification.
Primary Location:United States-Florida-Lakeland
To apply for this job please visit jobs.southernglazers.com.