One of the nation’s leading providers and administrators of retirement and financial planning is hiring a new graduate in Accounting to join their team. The position is full-time and primarily responsible for executing daily trade activity between the company and the investment provider. In addition, the Trading Assistant is also responsible for supporting the Accounting group by delivering world class service to internal and external clients. The ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment is essential.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and skills to successfully research and communicate with our investment provider
- Assist with maintaining daily reconciliations, verifying accuracy in funding and settlement of all records in our administration system.
- Comfortable with adhering to strict deadlines in order to process the daily trade file and balance the bulk reconciliation
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and recognize errors is essential to the role
- Some accounting internship experience
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.