Website My Pet's Animal Hospital
Are you an experienced veterinary receptionist?
Are you positive, energetic and knowledgeable about veterinary medicine?
Are you able to get along well with others in a close, team oriented environment?
We are now hiring a FULL TIME (possibly part time) Veterinary Receptionist/Client Care Representative!
You MUST have experience in this particular field order to apply for this job! Our veterinary receptionists are highly skilled, trained and our most valuable asset! They are the best at caring for our clients, keeping our appointments running on time and in an efficient manner, they multi-task continually and keep our patients happy with lots of love and treats!
Proficiency in Impromed Infinity is a huge PLUS!
MUST be able to work Saturdays (alternating) and work alternating shared kennel shifts with our other staff
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no spaces though)
I will be doing interviews for the candidates that meet our needs within one week of applying!
Our Veterinary Receptionists are responsible for:
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Checking voicemails throughout the day
- Professional communication with our clients
- Answering clients emails
- Greeting our clients and patients
- Scheduling appointments and surgical procedures
- Sending out reminders to our clients
- Triaging patient care over the phone
- Giving knowledgeable information to our clients over the phone
- Providing a calm yet efficient environment when things get busy!
- Ability to read and abide by our employee handbook
- Show initiative each and every day to get things done in a timely manner
- Have a positive and encouraging attitude towards other team members
*There are many other responsibilities that our veterinary receptionists are responsible for, will provide list if needed*
To apply for this job please visit floridavet.com.