Website Alfonso Architects
We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. The Office Assistant will work closely with the Office Manager to provide cross-departmental administrative support.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Computer literate with data processing experience.
- Capable of working under stress.
- Team and service oriented.
- High degree of independent judgment, discretion and knowledge of company organization and policy and procedures.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Must be able to work independently and follow verbal and written instructions.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record (as determined by the employer) is required for this position.