Website Coast Dental Services
This position is responsible for building and maintaining a successful practice through communication to team and management of goals and expectations. Generates accountability, authority and responsibility with given team and provides support, communication and guidance to increase the team’s performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train and manage performance of office team members.
- Reside as the expert on basic job knowledge such as filing insurance claims, cash management, office software, insurance verification and insurance linkage.
- Explain treatment plans and payment options to patients.
- Review and train on Accounts Receivables (collection percentage).
- Ensure daily deposits are completed on time with accuracy and maintain control of petty cash for the office.
- Ensure office is secure at all times as assigned key holder.
- Train on and review patient financing/credit (volume number and accuracy) with team.
- Train team and ensure effective customer service skills via the telephone and in person.
- Train and hold team accountable for building a productive office schedule.
- Must meet and manage to minimum monthly performance goals as outlined by Regional Management.
- Effective communication ensuring cooperation between the front office and back office (including reading and responding to email, filtering down newsletters, policy updates, correspondence, training, meeting and webinar information and appropriate data).
- Respond to both general dentistry and specialty patients and patient complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Train staff or arrange training, as needed.
- Assure timeliness and accuracy of paperwork.
- Review and approve payroll (accuracy, control overtime) for office.
- Oversight of supplies and inventory for the office and assure cost effectiveness.
- Retention of staff and patients (turnover number).
- Assure safety – workers compensation (reported timely and accurate and investigation post-accident is completed), ensure staff completes annual OSHA Blood borne pathogen training online in company’s Learning Portal, assure MSDS sheets for each location are accurate and on site, track, exchange and review office radiation badges.
- Complete Monthly Check List (completed and assurance all areas are up to date.)
- Provide effective communication and act as liaison between corporate and office staff (changes, procedures, postings, etc.)
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Positive attitude (motivation, team player).
- Appearance (professional, clean, neat, meets company standards).
- Knowledge of insurance processes.
- Professionalism and leadership.
- Associate’s Degree in business, or equivalent, and three years working experience.
- Has a working knowledge of the front and back office healthcare operation.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Prior management experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of general dental terminology.
- Intermediate computer skills; working knowledge of Internet Explorer and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and dental office software. Experience with EagleSoft preferred.
Office Managers work in areas that are highly visible and designed and furnished to make a good impression. Most work stations are clean, well lighted, and relatively quiet. Work is sedentary in nature.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.