Website GTE Financial
Looking for a career change? Good with people and technology?
Now Hiring for the following PT Schedule:
Mon-Fri12:30 pm – 6:15 pm, Saturdays 8:45 am – 1:15 pm (every other Saturday)
GTE Financial is looking for organized, professional, friendly people to join our fun working environment as PT Onscreen Tellers (29 hours per week).
Check out our exciting employee benefits GTE Benefits- Click Here
Sounds awesome, right? Our Onscreen Tellers have a starting pay of $15.00 per hr.
What does it take to be a great Onscreen Teller at GTE? Courtesy, professionalism, and product knowledge. Financial and banking background is highly preferred.
The goal? Help our customers and provide them with solutions. On our team, you’ll be an important part of shaping our customer experience from processing transactions, to answering questions and actively listening for opportunities to expand and deliver great services.
GTE was named as one of Tampa’s Top Workplaces in 2017! Come and join our award winning team.
The Onscreen Member Advocate (OMA) provides quality service to members through interaction within a virtual environment. Using cutting edge technology of an Interactive Teller Machine, the OMA will provide services to our members which meet their financial transaction needs. In addition, the OMA is responsible for Cross Serving members, generating potential sales through discovery of member needs. The incumbent must be detail oriented and foster a professional, friendly, and team environment.
Member Care hours are Monday- Friday 7:30 am-6:00pm and Saturday 9am-1pm. Weekly schedules vary and include a minimum of one Saturday a month.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process teller transactions including withdraws, deposits, payments and other GTE Financial transactions based on member needs.
• Responsible for accurately balancing virtual transactions daily.
• Utilize The Member Advantage skills to discover cross serve opportunities and refer members to Member Relationship Officer’s for additional products and services.
• Greet every member in a timely manner through the (ITM) INTERACTIVE TELLER MACHINE, meeting established goals for service level agreements.
• Consistently provide one touch resolution for member inquiries.
• In addition to normal servicing activity, handles advanced or complex servicing issues such as Bill Pay and or Technical Support.
• Maintaining professional image through appearance, communication and representation of the GTE brand.
• Ability to establish rapport and build relationships through a virtual environment.
• Acting as a Subject Matter Expert, provides expertise and counsel to our members, educating them on available products and services which meet their needs.
• Introduce and promote our technology based products and services to help enrich our members lives.
• Ability to orchestrate multiple systems or platforms while making the member interaction seamless.
• Inspiring all generations of members to interact with GTE in a virtual environment.
• Must be passionate about engaging with members and providing an exemplary member experience.
• Identify risk for credit union losses through observations of transactions involving potential fraudulent activity.
• Provides in depth knowledge of credit union products and services, quality service standards, established controls and security procedures, and compliance regulations.
• Cross train to perform other duties as assigned.
• Be respectful and maintain a professional demeanor with both internal and external members.
• Must demonstrate a functional knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act in addition to other Federal laws, including but not limited to: U.S. Patriot Act, Office of Foreign Assets & Control, Anti-Money Laundering, Right to Financial Privacy Act, and the Bank Bribery Act.
Other Job Functions:
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Abides by all policies, procedures, and protocols set forth in the departmental, GTE Financial employee, operational and administrative policy manuals.
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job. Job duties can change at any time as directed by management. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Ability to apply sound judgment and demonstrate an understanding of financial transactions and carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Ability to apply logic solving problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Explorer; 10 key skills.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, memos and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write competent and grammatically correct correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to members and other employees of the organization.
• Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software.
• Demonstrate proficiency and be knowledgeable about technology with the ability to quickly learn and access products through virtual banking.
• Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives and goals
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, & sales, preferably in a financial institution or combination of education and experience
• Previous cash handling a plus
GTE Financial reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.