Website Mizkan America
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Setup palletizer inputting correct pattern layout and pallet types.
- Setup shrink wrapper inputting speed and rotation program.
- Monitor operations, clearing jams and replacing wrap as needed.
- Ability to setup and monitor Case coders and case sealers.
- Restack / stack cases by hand as needed.
- Tape open cases as needed.
- Operate PC to input data for production recording.
- Fill in on bottling line as needed.
- Clean and sanitize area as needed.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Ability to palletize for both vinegar and mustard lines in plants where applicable.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to work and function in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 to 3 years Forklift experience, preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance, or up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to use common hand tools such as a screw driver.
- Ability to work respectfully and efficiently with others.
- Continuous mental and visual attention is required to perform duties, involving repetitive or diversified work requiring constant alertness or activity, required.
- Continuous standing, walking and reaching.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, working at heights and exposure to dust, gases, fumes and chemicals.
- Intermittent crouching/stooping, pushing/pulling, bending and lifting/lowering.
- Must be able to perform on-call duty on any shift and work overtime on short notice basis.
- Must be able to work Long-term, temporary assignments to any shift may be required to maintain manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work in a continuously hot environment.
- Duties are performed with exposure to noise.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.